Junior web developer
Job Type: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior web developer to join our enthusiastic and dynamic creative team. The ideal candidate will be up-beat, hard-working and a team player.
The successful candidate should have front end skills (HTML5, CSS and bootstrap), backend skills (PHP or ASP.net) and have experience using Adobe products (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
Start Date: ASAP
- 1 to 2 years previous commercial experience
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP or ASP.net
- Experience using: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, FTP Software, WordPress CMS, email marketing software
- SEO knowledge
- Ability to plan, problem solve and multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Lateral thinking and creative problem solver is also desirable
- Car owner with a clean driving licence would be advantageous
- Good sense of humour
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position.
Strictly no agencies please.